Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Vibrant Colored Wedding | Travis & Jessica | Ashelynn Manor

When I first met with Jessica I asked the questions I always ask my brides, What are your colors?  Jessica's answer, all of them!  She wanted bright, bold, fun colors, so thats what we did. The colors turned out so vibrant and well...FUN!  
 Jessica and Travis got married at Ashelynn Manor.  They had so many adorable personal touches, from their runners, to cake topper, to guess book, everything was so unique. Jessica worked with the amazingly talented ladies of Glitter and Whiskey to help her turn her vision into a wedding, and they did a fabulous job.  I was also lucky enough to help Jessica design her wedding invitations. She showed me two examples that she really liked. Keeping with the bright colors and mason jars we created some pretty cute invitations - If I don't say so myself ;)
Enjoy!






Vendor Love:
Event Planner: Glitter & Whiskey Events
Flowers: Us of Course F.Dellit Designs
Invitations: F. Dellit Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment